- March 22, 2022 2:30pm - 4:00pm
This course overviews heavy crane (subject to the SWCV regulation) and the Truck and Bus regulation requirements. These on-road vehicle overviews will include frequently asked questions, TRUCRS reporting, the impact of Senate Bill 1, and funding/loan opportunities. In addition, a brief overview of the Advanced Clean Trucks Regulation and proposed Advanced Clean Fleets and Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance regulations will be provided.
What You Will Learn
- Review of current requirements and deadlines for on-road trucks and buses, including Heavy Cranes
- Reporting requirements, enforcement, and FAQs
- Compliance and funding assistance
- Advanced Clean Trucks regulation requirements overview
- Proposed Advanced Clean Fleets (ACF) and Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance (HD I&M) regulations overview
- Development and implementation timelines
- Proposed requirements
Owners of heavy cranes are now subject to the Solid Waste Collection Vehicle (SWCV) regulation, and diesel trucks and buses are subject to the Truck and Bus regulation. We will also include fleets subject to the Advanced Clean Trucks regulation and those subject to the ACF and HD I&M regulations.
Elizabeth White, California Air Resources Board