- April 01, 2021 2:30pm - 4:30pm
If you write frequently, you already know the basics. But could you write more clearly and concisely? Would you like to use fewer words to get better results? If so, then this interactive workshop is for you.
What You Will Learn:
- Clarifying your goal
- Structuring messages for maximum impact
- Formatting to enhance readability
- Avoiding confidentiality and legal issues
- Editing and proofreading to enhance credibility
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who knows the basics of writing but wants to learn how to be more clear and concise.
Rae Ann Ianniello, Chabot Las Positas Community College