- July 22, 2021 2:30pm - 4:30pm
California Air Resources Board (CARB) staff will give an overview of the In-Use Off-Road Diesel-Fueled Fleets Regulation (Off-Road Regulation) which applies to all self-propelled off-road diesel vehicles 25 horsepower or greater used in California and most two-engine vehicles (except on-road two-engine sweepers). An overview of the Solid Waste Collection Vehicle (SWCV) regulation, which was amended in 2019 to include Heavy Cranes, and the Truck and Bus regulation, will also be provided. These on-road vehicle overviews will include frequently asked questions, TRUCRS reporting, the impact of Senate Bill 1, and funding/loan opportunities.
What You Will Learn:
- Review of current requirements and deadlines for Off-Road equipment and On-Road Trucks and Buses, including Heavy Cranes
- Provide an overview of reporting using the on-line reporting tools
- DOORS for Off-Road equipment
- TRUCRS for On-Road Trucks and Buses, including Heavy Cranes
- Provide resources for compliance and funding assistance
- Ensure there are no delays with DMV registration because:
- Vehicle owner does not understand compliance options
- Incorrect vehicle information reported in TRUCRS or DOORS
- Reporting account or vehicle blocked due to unaddressed issues
- Unresolved enforcement action with CARB
*CARB regulatory staff will answer questions from vehicle owners.
Who Should Attend:
Any company that owns and operates diesel-fueled, mobile off-road equipment 25 horsepower or greater or heavy-duty diesel-fueled on-road trucks or buses in California. Additional target audience includes any company that hires or contracts with a company that owns and operates this equipment.
Beth White and Johanna Levine, California Air Resource Board