Construction Estimating – A Quick-Start Guide
- June 27, 2023 2:30pm - 4:30pm PDT
Get a jump start on understanding the basics of construction estimating. This workshop exposes participants to the necessary basic components of construction estimating through dynamic, fast-paced instruction and hands-on segments designed to illustrate the entire estimating process. It is great for first-time Estimators, Estimating Assistants, and anyone responsible for pricing and negotiating Change Orders.
What You Will Learn
- Develop Work Breakdown Structures
- How to establish bid items
- Understand, identify and calculate overhead and profit
- Know the importance of building and using reliable cost data
First time Estimators, Estimating Assistants, and anyone responsible for pricing and negotiating Change Orders.
Paul Stout, Power Summit