- July 21, 2022 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Part of successful organizational leadership can assert the power of your position without intimidating others to the point where they are hesitant to take the initiative. For staff members to respect you, they need to feel that you are approachable and keep your emotions in check.
What You Will Learn
- Differentiate between power and authority
- Use the nine tips to changing behavior without creating resentment
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Better handle the nine types of people with difficult attitudes and behaviors
- Navigate difficult people and difficult situations
- Develop strategies to deal more effectively with different emotions
- Use a 6-step process to maintain your cool under pressure
Managers, Supervisors, Leaders of People looking to gain the willing cooperation of our teams by being approachable and able to keep our emotions in check. Interested in learning the difference between power and authority while learning tools on giving and receiving feedback.
Jonathan Wisniewski, Dale Carnegie