- March 01, 2021 11:00am - 12:00pm
Increasing availability of the COVID-19 vaccine presents numerous questions for construction industry employers, well beyond whether they can legally require employees to take the shot.
- Is a vaccine mandate the right decision for my workplace?
- If employers do require vaccines, are there current limitations on the requirement?
- What are employers’ legal rights and obligations in implementing these decisions?
- Whether and how to negotiate with labor unions?
- And, perhaps the hottest current issue of all, incentives. Specifically, how can I increase the vaccination rate in my workplace without mandating it?
Submit your questions here in advance of the webinar.
Fisher Phillips attorneys Jason Geller, Todd Lyon, and Annie Lau will discuss legal and practical issues that employers face in this continually evolving environment.