- March 11, 2021 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Effective Virtual Leadership Techniques will give you simple, actionable tools that will help you lead online groups in a way that gets people showing up early for your virtual events.
Leading online groups stretches facilitation skills. There are physical and psychological challenges to virtual meetings: sitting in one place, maintaining focus, and tech problems, but a skilled facilitator can use techniques to keep the online group effective, practical, and valuable.
What You Will Learn:
- Audience Engagement Techniques
- Virtual Team Building Activities
- Non-Verbal Tips for Online Presence
- Designing Breakouts that Work
- Cross-Cultural Awareness Strategies
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who leads or participates in virtual engagements.
Salvatore Manzi, Facilator, Coach, and Trainer