- April 14, 2022 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Identify potentially high liability risk employee terminations and strategies for reducing/eliminating liability risks associated with terminations. The program will also discuss legal and practical strategies for reducing a terminated employee’s hostility towards managers and co-workers, as well as legal avenues available for addressing potential workplace violence threats posed by certain terminated employees.
What You Will Learn
- Provide strategies for reducing liability risk exposure in connection with employee terminations
- Provide expert insight into how judges, juries, and arbitrators assess employer termination decisions
- Explain legal advantages and limitations of union agreements in resolving employee wrongful termination claims
- Provide an understanding of the pros and cons of Employment Liability Insurance
Paul Simpson, Simpson, Garrity, Innes & Jacuzzi, P.C.