- October 25, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Many times, owners will approach project pursuit awards with an eye towards trusted industry partners. Identifying owners that align with your company's approach to winning work can sometimes be challenging. Developing relationships with those owners can seem like an uphill battle. This class is an introduction to developing lasting, responsive relationships with agencies that support better communication, identifying their concerns, and providing solutions for them. In turn, these relationships prove to be trusted partnerships that make it easier to win contracts.
What You Will Learn
- Why do you want to build a relationship with a public agency?
- Identify agencies that are in line with your business goals
- Research and understand the unique agency perspectives
- Find the right person to connect with
- Start the dialogue/conversation
- Identify the best partnership variables with this owner - how do you align your collective strengths
- The more you understand owner concerns, the more you can help them address them
- What can you do to build a team relationship with an owner?
Abbigail Brown, CPM Logistics