- March 18, 2021 2:30pm - 4:30pm
This workshop will draw on scientific research around what makes a person influential. It will explain the factors that go into influencing others and provide tips for building on those factors. A clear connection will be drawn between influence and leadership, and how you can lead others regardless of your title or rung on the hierarchy.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the 6 key factors that go into influencing others.
- The connection between influence and leadership.
- How to influence others when you have no authority over them.
- The importance of trust, and 4 factors that advance it.
- How to influence people who are more senior than you.
- Tips for enlarging your influence so you can add more value to the organization you serve!
You’ll come away from the webinar equipped to increase your influence, eager to help shape company decisions, and ready to add more value to the organization you serve.
Who Should Attend:
People who aspire to add more value to their companies. People who aim to lead!
Bill Treasurer, Giant Leap Consulting