- July 12, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Even though many people use Microsoft PowerPoint, not everyone knows how to maximize the program's capabilities. PowerPoint has features that can help make the creation of presentations easier. In this course, you'll learn valuable shortcuts, tips, tricks, and timesavers to maximize your use of Microsoft PowerPoint and leave with a concise handout for easy future reference.
What You Will Learn
- Create, open, and save documents in multiple formats – including PDF
- Learn quick shortcuts to accelerate your work
- Line up those images and words quickly and easily
- Unleash PowerPoint's hidden drawing tools
- Shift effortlessly between editing and presentation modes
- And more!
Beginning to intermediate users of Microsoft PowerPoint
Robert Bennett, Chabot Las-Positas Community College