- April 05, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Even though many people use Microsoft Word, not everyone knows how to maximize the program's capabilities. Word is packed with a multitude of features that can help make the creation of documents and reports easier. And when your day-to-day work becomes faster and easier, you become more productive and more efficient — the ultimate goal for using any piece of software.
In this course, you'll learn valuable shortcuts, tips, tricks, and timesavers to maximize your use of Microsoft Word and leave with a concise handout for easy future reference.
What You Will Learn
- Create, open, and save documents in multiple formats – including PDF
- Learn quick shortcuts to accelerate your work
- Find words and phrases in your document – and change them automatically
- Master the art of document formatting – headers, tabs, and tables
- Empower your writing with spelling and grammar checking
- And more!
Beginning to intermediate users of Microsoft Word
Robert Bennett, Chabot Las-Positas Community College
Purchase 3 or more tickets and get 20% off when you enter code 20OFF at checkout.