- April 18, 2021 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Working in construction and thinking of starting your own business? Join us to learn about having a contractors license.
Join us for a series of three webinars to learn from industry experts and professionals:
- Steps to becoming a licensed contractor
- Licensing and insurance requirements
- The pros and cons of starting vs buying a construction business
- Access to capital to fund your business
- Minority/Women business certifications and contracting opportunities
- Other supportive services for women/minority licensed contractors
The focus of this webinar is having a contractor's license.
Other webinars include:
- May 12: 5-6:30 pm, Getting Into Business
- June 2, 5-6:30 pm, Running A Business