- June 29, 2022 9:00am - October 12, 2022 12:00pm
This innovative program reveals the essentials of Construction Project Management with an engaging and interactive learning environment that encourages team collaboration and will increase overall job performance. The courses offered in this thirteen-week program go deeper and are more interactive than the classes offered to the general membership. You will learn new strategies and gain valuable insight on courses related to your profession and further your personal growth and development.
What You Will Learn
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader with EQ-i 20. Assessment with Estie Briggs, Briggs Consulting
- Communication for Construction Professionals with Eric Herdman
- Conflict Resolution in the Construction Industry with Rob Reaugh, OrgMetrics LLC
- Productivity with Eric Herdman
- Customer Connected with Bill Treasurer, Giant Leap Consulting
- Negotiation and Deception Detection with Andrew Boughton, The Edge Negotiation Group
- No BS Leadership with Mark Breslin, United Contractors
- EConstruction Contracts with Janette Leonidou, Leonidou & Rosin Professional Corp.
- Documentation and Change orders with Janette Leonidou, Leonidou & Rosin Professional Corp.
- Construction Finance with Russ Riggler and David Ternes, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Construction Insurance and Bonding with Gallagher Construction Services
- Project Documentation with Paul Stout, Power Summit
- Project Closeout with Paul Stout, Power Summit