- June 17, 2021 2:30pm - 4:30pm
What You Will Learn:
Session 1: Productivity in Construction (June 17, 2021)
Understand the opportunity that improving productivity presents at both the project and enterprise level.
- The key differences between production and productivity
- How productivity relates to profitability
- How improving productivity can boost both project and company profitability
Session 2: Change Order Resolution Strategies (June 24, 2021)
Focus on approaches to resolve change orders and create a “win / win” scenario for the client and your company.
- Reasons why change orders exist and the common challenges associated with change orders
- Resolving change orders before they become claims
- Effective strategies for negotiating change orders
Session 3: Client Management for Construction Personnel (July 1, 2021)
Better understand why your customers “buy” and how to leverage your customers’ motivations to drive value and generate repeat business.
- The relationship between marketing, sales and execution in a construction organization
- The role Operations plays in client development and management
- Understanding client’s buying motives and strategies to deliver value and win repeat business
Who Should Attend:
Foreman, Superintendents, Project Engineers, Asst. Project Managers, PM’s, SPM’s, PX’s, Division / Branch Managers, Executive Level
Luke Matelan, FMI