- March 08, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Most people agree that they could stand to take more risks in work and life. Of course, doing so in a thoughtful and calculated way is the key because it reduces the likelihood of getting harmed. This workshop is about getting an edge so that when faced with situations and decisions involving risk, you stack the odds in your favor. Bill Treasurer, the facilitator of this workshop, has been writing about risk for a long time. His first book, Right Risk, drew on his experiences as a former professional high diver and fire diver!
What You Will Learn
- Real versus perceived risk and true probabilities of risky activities
- Staying calm and composed during risky and fearful moments
- Tools: The 5Ps of risk-taking, and the Worst Case Grid (WCG)
- The impact of ignorance on decision making (the Dunning Kruger Effect)
- Characteristics of good decision-makers.
- Decision frameworks for making bold moves
Anyone interested in furthering their careers, also emerging leaders, also new and middle managers.
Bill Treasurer, Giant Leap Consulting