- April 27, 2021 1:00pm - 2:00pm
By attending this class you will be able to determine if your fleet operations are subject to INTERstate or INTRAstate motor carrier safety regulations.
What You Will Learn:
- Applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations:
- Interstate vs. Intrastate Commerce
- Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV)
- CDL License
- CDL Endorsements/Restrictions
Who Should Attend:
Managers of drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles.
Dave Helge, Idealease
2021 Annual Sponsors
The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.