- November 02, 2023 2:30pm - 4:00pm PDT
The way we communicate determines just how much traction we can get with proposals, tough conversations, and presentations. Join this session and elevate the way you and your team are communicating internally and externally to have influence and impact.
What You Will Learn
- Tools to create connections & engagement when sharing your perspective
- Methods to improve your leadership presence and convey confidence
- Key elements to make storytelling (case studies) effective and memorable.
- Proven tactics for answering difficult questions
Leaders who want to inspire, build trust, and share a clear vision around their vision will benefit from practicing the techniques shared in this class to increase engagement, build relationships, and unite key stakeholders.