February 2021 - Training & Talent Development
Empower Your People. Grow Your Business.
- Up Front: Kurt Kniffin, UCON 2021 President, encourages leaders to create opportunities for all employees to develop their talents
- Making 2021 the Year of Engagement (with UCON)!
- UCON’s Virtual Learning 2021 Begins!
- Invest in your emerging leaders—why it matters
- Labor: Resources and direct links to union training centers to develop your effective workforce
- FACES: UCON’s 2020 Advocacy Auction…a “Virtual” Success!
Reach Your Target Customers
Considered one of United Contractors many voices in the construction industry, our magazine highlights information important to our members’ day-to-day business.
Advertise: Ad Rates are competitive and cost-effective for our industry. Contact Michelle Vejby, Publications Manager to join the list of UCON Magazine advertisers.
Editorial/Article Submission: United Contractors accepts articles, press releases, event news and more for reprint in our publication. View our current Editorial Calendar.
Circulation: 1,500+ copies are mailed to our industry’s Western Region, including UCON members, industry leaders, engineers, public agencies, special legislative affiliates and requestors. The magazine reach is extended online, with a total estimated readership of 4,500 monthly.
Find all of our past issues in our magazine archives.