- Up Front: UCON’s President, Joe Sostaric, The Conco Companies, outlines what our industry’s NextGen is looking for.
- Labor: Thank you to those who participated in UCON’s 1st Annual Southern California Labor Summit
- Five Ways to Improve Employee Retention in Construction
- Rebuilding the Construction Industry through Diversity and Inclusion
- Meeting the Industry’s Workforce Challenge—with Women
- Being a Part of Something Big—Q&A with NorCal Carpenters Tradesperson, Rachel Leanos
- FACES: Thank you for helping to make UCON’s 2022 Crab Feed a success!!
- Next Up: Attend UCON’s upcoming events!!
- Next Up: UCON’s 2022 Scholarship Awards – Now Accepting Applications!
Reach Your Target Customers
Considered one of United Contractors many voices in the construction industry, our magazine highlights information important to our members’ day-to-day business.
Advertise: Ad Rates are competitive and cost-effective for our industry. Contact Michelle Vejby, Publications Manager to join the list of UCON Magazine advertisers.
Editorial/Article Submission: United Contractors accepts articles, press releases, event news and more for reprint in our publication. View our current Editorial Calendar.
Circulation: 1,500+ copies are mailed to our industry’s Western Region, including UCON members, industry leaders, engineers, public agencies, special legislative affiliates and requestors. The magazine reach is extended online, with a total estimated readership of 4,500 monthly.
Find all of our past issues in our magazine archives.