- September 19, 2024 4:30pm - 8:00pm PDT
Do you want to be recognized as a Professional Foreman, Leader, and Manager? Register for this seminar that focuses on key strategies and techniques to emerge as leaders, mentors, and innovators on the jobsite. There is no other program in the construction industry that provides a more comprehensive, uniquely focused people skills training specifically for construction Foremen. This class includes a copy of the book Five Minute Foreman by Mark Breslin.
What You Will Learn
- Improve productivity, accountability, motivation, and performance
- Communicate and connect with your team
- Increase buy-in and loyalty for the crew and company
- Present yourself as a Leader
- Motivate with positive reinforcement
- Learn to identify qualities of team performance
- Kill status quo obstacles to change
- Elevate your potential as a true professional, not just a craft person in charge
Foreman, General Foremen, Superintendents, and upcoming future field leaders
Mark Breslin, United Contractors
Purchase 3 or more tickets and get 15% off when you enter code 15OFF at checkout - Discount available for Fearless Field Leader only.