- April 20, 2023 2:30pm - 4:30pm PDT
Each day is made up of a string of minor and major decisions that can add up and lead to feelings of stress, anxiety, and being generally overwhelmed. As a result, people can make poor decisions, take longer to make decisions, or even avoid decision-making altogether. In this course, you will learn why it can be so challenging to make up your mind and how to make decisions more easily.
What You Will Learn
- What causes a decrease in the ability to make decisions
- The signs of mental overload
- Possible effects of decision fatigue
- Steps to take to make decisions more easily
- One HUGE side effect of decision fatigue
- How anxiety and stress affect decision-making
- Methods to prioritize your decisions
Office staff, project managers, support staff, current, and emerging leaders, and individuals that work at or on a job site - anyone who makes high-quality decisions.