UCON's Scholarship Program will be offering a fall season of awards this year. Up to $12,000 will be distrbuted. Applications will be accepted from Friday, September 15th - Thursday, October 19th. To be added to our mailing list, contact Denise Ramirez.
- Only UCON member affiliates are eligible. All employees, spouses/registered domestic partners and dependents focusing on any major;
- Open to high school seniors and college students
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Graduation date must occur in 2024 or later
- Past winners are not eligible
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY:
- Most recent transcripts showing all courses, grades, and cumulative GPA.
- Resume and/or list of any extracurricular activities/achievements.
- A detailed description of financial need.
- Answer any two of the following essay questions (max 750 words each):
- Why did you choose your school and/or vocation?
- What three things would you change in your local community or school and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In 20 years?
- If money was no object, what would you want to accomplish and why?
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, mentor, etc.